1. Consent of the user
2. A Note to non-Indian residents using the app
Your Personal Data may be transferred to and processed in a data center located in India owned by the Publisher. With respect to our collection and processing of Personal Data about the app users in the European Union, The United States, and Canada, we adhere to the U.S. /EU Safe Harbor Privacy Principles (the “Safe Harbor Principles). For more information regarding Safe Harbor, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
In case you live in a country other than those aforementioned and are concerned about the transfer of information to India, drop us an email and we would love compel with privacy laws in your region.
3. Types of Data We Collect.
“Personal Data” means a piece of information that can allow or aid someone in identifying you. For example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mails, etc.
Non-personal information or “Anonymous Data” or is a set of data that cannot be used to identify a person;
The app collects the following Personal Data and non-personal Data:
4. Personal Data we may collect
- When you download the App from Google Play, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, payment information, billing information and shipping information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Service.
- For the app to lock away your photos and videos and unlock it when needed, the App needs to access content stored in your mobile device and store metadata respectively. The metadata may include a unique identification numbers associated with your device, information about your mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer.
5. Non Personal Information
Maybe not always, but under certain circumstances, we might require some non-personal information from you. The information so collected will be used to understand the behavior and accordingly improve our products and services. This will also be used to solve the problems linked with our mobile application. To get these done, we might need your geographical location, date of install, the frequency of usage, equipment, channel etc.
Third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytics services.
6. How we intend to use the personal information?
We may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with the App;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Service and for our other marketing purposes.
- Third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytics services
7. We may share your personal information with the following:
The Parent Company
8. Security of Your Personal Data
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Your data is protected by a password to defy any attempt to access it by an unauthorized person.
Disclaimer: No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we put reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, its absolute security is bit uncontested of.
“Keep It Safe” and the team holds rights to make any changes, discontinue or suspend, temporarily or permanently, the application or any service to which it connects. This can be done with or without notice at any given point of time with no liability to you.
10. Permission we need
- To read the content of storage location to access and manage saved photos and videos.
- Permission to view, delete and share videos and photos.
- Use Network Connection to check internet availability.
12. Contact us